Saturday, October 30, 2010

Adrian.

jaja, OK, sorry!! I hadn’t written about myself because I had been lazy and because I had written about myself in one or two posts here and there… but I guess people won’t go looking after my posts here and there to find out about me, right? So I’d better write a little bit right here…

I’m a 29 year old guy from Mexico… have been living in the U.S. for the past 10 years, studying and working, mainly in economics research. I have always looooved tennis although, weirdly enough, I only started playing LAST SUMMER (yes, you read that right)… I’d say that all of my friends who are tennis fans are either very good players themselves or they at least have played and are able to hit the ball around… but before last summer I had only grabbed a racquet once before when I was like 14 and I went to my friend’s club in Mexico, and we swam, and played basketball, and played football… and yes, played “tennis” also.

And I should also say that TODAY was a beautiful day here in New Haven, where I live right now, and it was the first day we hit the tennis courts!!

Other than that, I started playing squash about 3 years ago and I love it too!! I like to run, and watch movies, play the piano, and just hang out with friends. Traveling is one of my huge passions, I just went to Finland, Estonia, and India in December-January… then Chiapas, Mexico for spring break… and now I’ll be teaching in Tokyo this coming summer and then working in Mexico City… so I’m pretty excited about that…

what else??? Can’t wait for the clay season to start… I’m applying for tickets for the RG mens’ semis and final, and if I get them, I don’t know how I’ll afford to go to France, but I’ll somehow get there to see Roger win his 13th slam!!!!!!!! jaja

Aaaaand, as I told TP recently, I loove this site and this community and I love it that we write and read about tennis all the time!!! jajaja that’s great!! and it’s really cool to read each others’ responses and start recognizing each others’ names after a while…

Anyway, ’nuff said!! Buenas noches, amigos! jaja

2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrian, Good to hear from you and About You..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrian san nice to know you.

    ReplyDelete