Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bluechyll.



If we are posting puppy pics now, I can’t hold back!
Here is my little one, Nina. She spends most of her day relaxing:

Hi everyone,
My name is Lucy and I live in Australia.
I’m 18 years old, and I have red hair and green eyes.
I first took an interest in tennis during the Australian Open 2005, 5 years ago, when I saw Roger playing and it was love at first sight!
Since then I have followed the sport avidly and also learnt to play myself.
My favourite players are Roger Federer, Andy Roddick, Gael Monfils, Jelena Dokic, and Maria Sharapova.
I will be attending my first ever tennis tournament in January, when me and my family go to the Australian Open in Melbourne, and I’m soooo excited!!
Besides tennis, my other interests include playing the piano, music, photography, shopping, and browsing Tennis Planet.
This year is my final year of school, so lots of hard work ahead of me. My subjects include Advanced English, Ancient History, Biology, Music and Maths.
Favourites:
Movies – Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lion King, Pineapple Express, The Wizard of Oz, and Howl’s Moving Castle.
Musicians/Composers – James Blunt, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin and Debussy.
TV shows – 24, Desperate Housewives, Black Books, Green Wing, Seinfeld, Fawlty Towers, Prison Break, The Thin Blue Line, and Modern Family.
Books – Harry Potter, Twilight, Little Women, The Tomorrow Series, and anything by Roald Dahl.
Okay, I think that’s enough about me. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. My dear Bluechyll san , you look great in your own colour and I love your dog!!! ( I do not know how to post smileys yet!! May be you will be the one who will teach all of us again!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blue, How are you beautiful? Are you having two mail boxes or do we have another Lucy from Perth?

    ReplyDelete