Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chieko.

I do not know how to write about myself and appear at the top of the mail box. But I would like to let you know that I am 20 years old now and am studying music and arts in University. I do not know how to play tennis but got to watch Federer san through a relative of mine who is a professional tennis player. And I become very fond of him. I leared that he has a fan site so I went there wanting to sign up as a registered member. It was Rogerfederer.com. But I tried and tried and not got registered for some reason. SO I post as guest. And there saw a Jason san ’s message telling about TP site. So I discovered this site. It was at the end of my high school year and I was accepted into University. Even though we learned English for many years in high school I was not good at it at all. After coming here, I have really learned a lot and even can use what I learned here in my everyday usage.
I play piano, cello, flute and classical guitar. I used to compete in cello but injury made me stopped. I also studied Italian opera.
I have worked for my uncle as a helper in his office in Dubai for I always wanted to go there during summer holiday. It was fun .
I would like to go and study in USA one day.
I also studied German, Spanish and Italian but only for singing purpose, Now I really like English.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Chieko san,
    I received your lovely greeting! and I am glad I could be the first to wellcome you in your mail box too! We need to plan a house warming!We are off to LA this Saturday. Sorry to miss Japan though.
    Talk to you soon
    Love
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dee san, love to hear that you are going to LA. I am sure you will have a great time. Love you very much Dee san.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chieko Chan..I'm the 2nd one to welcome you! (Dee beat me!) hahaha...No smileys :o( ...just yet. We have to be patient ;o)

    Hey Dee you have a lovely Holiday. Are you going to catch up with any of the freaks while you're there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chieko san!
    Lovely to hear from you in my new mail box :)
    Sorry, no smilies yet! We will just have to use these ones for now :) ;) :P :D
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheiko san!

    Love Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chieko san! Thanks for your post. It's so nice to get to know you a little better. You are one of the sweetest, most sincere people that I've had the pleasure to know. Stay that way! You're very accomplished and I've watched you grow since coming to TP. I'm so proud of you, almost like you're my own daughter. Love, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely greeting, Chieko san!
    Congratulations to you for all the wonderful things you've achieved already this year. I hope you enjoy your special spot here in our new place! :-)

    ReplyDelete