Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dee.

Favourite clowns- Federer and Serena
Love to watch-ferrero, Gasquet, Berdich, Tsonga, Blake, Murray, Ferrer, Venus, Anna Ivanovic, Lindsay, Justine
Ex clowns- Sampras, Agassi, Rafter
Fav sport activity- Watching Tennis and Taking Tennis lessons for mums.
Why do I like tennis- I didn’t at the beginning. I hated it because I didn’t understand it and broadcasting swallowed my fave TV shows. I use to love cricket and the betting scandal in late 90’s made me swap to an individual sport. It was Golf or Tennis!!!! I picked Tennis because some one is actually playing most of the time.
How did I learn tennis- Purely by watching and listening to commentary.
Those days we didn’t have pay TV so I didn’t even know how Gustavo turned #1.I had no idea about ATP tours. I only knew about GS’s because they were the only ones on free to air channels.
Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I was under the rock ,one of the cave people!!!
I am female, married and have 2 kids[not goat babies]
I love children.
I am Passionate and fair.[Because I equally, love and hate, passionately]
Fave TV shows- Cosby show, Gilmore girls,Everybody loves Raymond, Oprah, Dr.Phil, Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen,
Fave films- Emma, Save the last dance, Bridget jones’s diary, Note book, Lion King—-
Fave colour-Blue
fave flower- natural
fave food- Pork omelet, Lamb chops, rice and curry, pavlova, Tea, Choc fudge ice cream, nuts,
fave song- Kiss by a rose-Seal
You think you are Beautiful-Pete Murray
Love to do- volunteering, cooking, entertaining, music, shopping,
dress well, checking tennis planet, reading about Roger
I think this is enough about me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my dearest Dee san, how are you!! I want to be here welcoming you to our new HOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee! Welcome to our new site! Wooohooo

    I'm still adjusting, it might take a while to get used to this new site, but looking good so far.

    Enjoy your Hol girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dee!
    I'm well, thanks for asking! How are you?
    I have one exam left on Friday and then I'm done with school forever, so exciting stuff!
    And we do seem to have two Lucys here now, because that other one definitely isn't me, different part of Australia :)

    ReplyDelete