Saturday, October 30, 2010

Special status at Tennisplanet.

Following nuts are hereby awarded ‘special status’ on this site:

JENNY.

GRACIE.

BUNNEE.

CHIEKO.

MORDECAI.

ADRIAN.

ARBIT.


Criteria? They have been putting up with this nonsense since the very inception of this stupid site: 2006.

Privileges for this ‘special status’?

-Crossing any of them is not a good idea.

-They enjoy veto power on any comment / poster they see unfit, out of line etc.

-They can be amongst the top ten responders on Wall Of Fame contest and still qualify for listing along with the winner, if any.

5 comments:

  1. All Worthy Recipients.

    CONGRATULATIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOOO!!! I am glad that even though I've been MIA for several months now I still enjoy special status!!

    I still read all of your comments when I'm on the run, though! THANKS, SMARTPHONES! jaja

    love you guys, and miss you much.

    can't wait to see how this new website is going to evolve!!

    p.s. still don't know how to add my name, but this is Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  3. And in all replies to any of their comments, they must be addressed properly and respectfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so lucky. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TP, I think you should also grant special status to those of us who have been banned and renewed, banned and renewed, etc., etc.,etc.

    ReplyDelete