Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lucy.

Hello there, my name is Lucy, and I’m from Brisbane, Australia, at uni. I support my favourite tennis players quite fanatically…Safin, Federer and Baghdatis…and I think watching them play on TV and digging my nails nervously into my skin swaying back and forth will somehow make them play better.
British TV is really bloody fantastic and always good for a laugh: One Foot in the Grave, Father Ted,Dad’s Army, Black adder, Keeping Up Appereances…Midsomer Murders, Miss Marple, Doctor Who. Also love Cat Stevens (yusuf islam)…ha!
Well, all you guys on this forum seem pretty darn cosy! May I say Australia is producing some absolutely terrible tennis ‘talents’ at the moment…Lleyton Hewitt is just the pits, really, and that’s not being unpatriotic.
Hmmm… Nadal makes me laugh, he is a tad ludicrous..so is Uncle Toni…and Djokovic is just too much, can’t stand him (but that is pretty much the consensus)…Ivanovic is gorgeous…and Serena is pretty hilarious.
Jim Courier who does commentary for the AO is the worst! GO FEDERER…

1 comment: