Sunday, October 31, 2010

M.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/11/01-07/halle_berry2_narrowweb__300x423,0.jpg

*waves*
Hi, everyone!
Thanks so much to everybody for making me feel like a part of the Tennis Planet family. Some of you all are like the brothers and sisters I never had – they thump you on the head and push you around at home, but whenever you go out into the Real World, you can hang and tussle with anyone.
(I’ve done some major RL beatdowns on trash-talking tennis peeps with just Jenny’s analyses alone. Hee.)
Most who read my comments know:
- I live in New York (U.S. Open, yay!)
- I’m a hardcore Roger and Rafa fan (their finals are, IMHO, the Platinum Standard of tennis – although this last DC final runs a close second)
- I also love El Armada, Les Mousquetaires, “Stone Hand” Gonzalez, and Polito del Potro
- I hope when Roger gets his 15th slam that the GOAT debate will die a well-deserved death
- I wish Pete and A-Rod would follow in Andre’s footsteps and either open their own schools or help him recruit for his, so we don’t look up one of these days in men’s tennis and say “Where did the Americans gooooo ..?”
- I love Venus and Serena
- I think TP should just go on and propose to JM and leave those goats alone!!! D D
Hope everyone is having a great opening to their holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. Hi M san. I wanted to post yesterday to your new box here but your site were not ready. Today it is ready. Great!! Please enjoy our new home here and may you have a wonderful year end. Love Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi M, this is in reply to your post at the old site. Yes I have figured it out now, I'm permanently signed in.

    What I couldnt' figure out is that "HTML" stuff you were teaching Stella. One day when I get the time I will sit down and figure it out...thanks for that M, you're not just a pretty face huh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well M. After all that learning, late night tutorials, I finally got it --- and now we've moved again and it was all in vain

    ReplyDelete