Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photos.

Belgium's Kim Clijsters Celebrates
Caroline Wozniacki Of Denmark (R) Poses
Tennis Player Victoria Azarenka Of Belarus Returns
Tennis Player Victoria Azarenka Of Belarus Returns
Tennis Player Kim Clijsters Of Belgium Returns
Marcos Baghdatis Of Cyprus Reacts
Italilan Tennis
Russian Tennis
Russian Tennis
Andreas Haider-Maurer Of Austria Returns
Andreas Haider-Maurer Of Austria Returns
We finally have one?
Andreas Seppi From Italy Reacts
Argentina's David Nalbandian Returns

9 comments:

  1. Poor David! To play so brilliantly the first half and to finally lose!
    All the best for the last tourneys of the season!
    Why no photo of Simon? He was a brick, after all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge D-Nal fan, but in all honesty, he only had himself to blame by either underestimating Simon and letting him back in, or even losing his nerve and serve when attempting to serve it out four times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying this to see if it will work

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I know it looks good to eat, David, but just HIT that fuzzy round thing with that other thing you're holding in your right hand...!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I don't know where to post. I heard this shocking news that Dementieva announced her retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny - IDK if you saw on the other post, but I was fascinated reading your and Grendel's notes on Nalbandian-Simon, and sorry I missed that match.

    LOL, THO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw it, M - Thank you. LOL THO!

    ReplyDelete