Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Serene: December 23.


SERENE
Hi TP, I comment sometimes – but I’m a dedicated reader of your site. My birthday’s on the 23 December, same as Bunnee I think when I looked through.
I’m a huggeee Federer fan but for my birthday, I’m not going to ask for photos of Federer (I have most of them already saved away). Although TP, if you would be so kind as to make my day – it would be an awesome gift if you wrote a little passage (maybe about 3 paras? ) about how great Federer is – in character, talent, etc… :D
____________________________________________
It's a testament to Federer's character that he has not strayed and cheated on Mirka despite the enormous change in his status since he first hooked up with her.
The massive and solid bedrock of his talent is that unmatched white heat burning desire smouldering so close to his skin.
His parents should be immensely proud of their son - not just for what he has done on the court alone, but his demeanor and actions off the court too.

1 comment:

  1. TP,

    Please respond. I am not sure where am at.
    Where are you? Where is everybody?

    Jenny,
    I need to know I am reaching you.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete